The first night was a rough one, but since then, you have been an angel baby. Probably because you have been doing mostly this
Other than that, mostly eating, pooping and spitting up
You slimed Dad!
We took you to the pediatrician 3 or 4 days after you were born and you weighed 7 lbs 2 oz. You are a little below the 50th percentile for weight and a little above the 50th percentile for height. That's our girl!
I decided with you, that I was going to throw out all the books about how to get your baby to be the most perfect baby. That stuff always stresses me out. So basically we are breaking all the rules with you. We sleep with you in our bed, and seriously, you are sleeping wonderfully at night. I feel so much more refreshed then I did with the other two girls. And when you are hungry, or acting hungry, I just feed you and I don't worry that it hasn't been 3 full hours. I'm way less stressed and you seem happy.
Grandma Tam and Grandpa Sid were here to help out the first week. They did so much to help! I couldn't have survived without them.
Both those pictures are making them out to be lazy (grandma with a TV remote and grandpa sleeping) but they worked their bums off!
Your sisters were surprisingly mellow with you. They thought you were so cute, but they weren't all up in your face like I thought they would be, especially Brooklyn, she always wants to hold you... but usually once I let her hold you, she is done after 5 seconds!
The second week, Grandpa John and Momo came to visit and help.
Again, what life savers they were! You are so lucky to have the best grandparents!
We have mostly been lying low. I love holding and cuddling with you.
We also like to have a little bit of fun
You bring so much joy to our house!





























No comments:
Post a Comment