You have officially been in our lives for a half a year!!! It may be tougher, but our lives are SO much better because you are in our family.
You have grown so much!
You sleep in your crib full time now. Naps and everything. We had to move the crib down so you wouldn't fall out of it.
You are starting to eat more foods. You LOVE avocado the most and get so excited when you see it. You also eat bananas.
I have to feed you with two spoons because you grab everything. I will feed you with one spoon and you will grab it, so then I get the other spoon and feed you with it, till you grab that one. It works.
You are officially crawling. You figured it out.
Once you figured crawling out, you were strong enough to pull yourself up and sit up all by yourself. You now scale the couches all day long.
You know how to put your binky in all by yourself.
You love looking at yourself in the mirror and often times you try to kiss yourself.
You are a real bottle baby and are starting to prefer the bottle more than being breastfed. I can't keep up with how much you want, so I will breastfeed you, then I will have to make you a bottle afterwords. It sort of makes me sad.
I sure love my Isla Jane











No comments:
Post a Comment