Time is flying!!!
Ever since you learned how to crawl, you have been getting really cocky! You are EVERYWHERE!!! I lost track of you for 2 minutes, and I found you in my bathroom. You climbed up the step on my bathtub and I found you turning the water on. Remember how you are only 7 months old?
You are not only crawling, but you can now officially stand by yourself. What? Both your grandpa's think you will be walking in a month. I'm not so sure... or maybe I just don't really want to see you walking that early!
I don't feel like you want to be a baby anymore. You don't really like pureed baby food. I was trying to feed you some mushed up something the other day, and I was also making sausage for your sisters. You were fighting me on the baby food, and you kept looking at the sausage. I decided to chop it up really small and feed the sausage to you. You were in Heaven! You gobbled it up.
You also stopped breastfeeding. You were over it. I didn't have much milk in me anyways because you like to drink a lot! I've never stopped breastfeeding so early! It did make me really sad, but it really is so much easier to have you bottle feeding, because now your dad can wake up with you!!!!
Speaking of waking up, what the crap Isla, you are still waking up at night to feed. We have tried letting you cry it out, but you are so dang stubborn! You will fuss for 45 minutes until I can't take it anymore and just go in and feed you. You win!
You have been babbling a lot, so I can't tell if it is your first word or if you are just, well, babbling. But you say "mama, dada and baba." Mama was your first "babble" so I'm just gonna go ahead and say its your first word.
You are one wiggly, busy baby. Trying to hold you all hour long in church is impossible.
You are the most determined baby I have ever seen. You want something, and you accomplish it.
You are teething. No fun. It makes you really whiney and a very crappy sleeper. I wish your tooth would just come out!!!
You love love love your sisters still. Avery is a little mother hen and takes care of you.
Whenever you are fussy and I get you a bottle, you make this little noise. Its almost like a sign of relief when you see it, you do it every time and it is so cute!
Oh man, stop growing so dang fast Isla, you aren't gonna be a baby for very much longer!


No comments:
Post a Comment