Thursday, April 30, 2015

9, 10 and 11 months

9 months

You are a walker!!!! We couldn't stop you!






10 months
Loves to eat sausage. I was trying to feed you baby food one morning while making sausage for everyone else and you kept fussing and not wanting the baby food. You kept looking at the sausage. So I decided to rip a tiny piece off for you. That is the last day you ate baby food for breakfast. You were obsessed!You are starting to be vocal. You say "mama" "dada" and "uh-oh" when you drop something. I think we can officially say that "uh-oh" was your first word














 11 months
I taught you how to blow kisses and wave to people when you are saying good-bye. When you blow kisses, you sort of suck on the back of your hand and make a "mwaaa" sound. 















No comments:

Post a Comment