Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Life in Utah with the Jones family



After the Charles reunion, we stayed the rest of the Summer with Grandma and Grandpa Jones
The Jolley's were also there, so we had a house full of kids!

It was such a nice visit. 

I got to see my buddies who I never get to see


I have the best friends for reals!!!


We met our friend Willy Wonka and went on a tour of his chocolate factory

We ate so much chocolate, you pretty much were drinking chocolate milk after I breastfed you


We threw Sadie a very elegant baby shower


We took swimming lessons 




We watched the world cup with the most avid soccer fans
Boo Germany.

We got tan

We went to the aquarium




The rest of the time, we just chilled. We saw family, we swam, we were outside! I loved it.
I don't think I held you all summer because everyone else did!




This was the reunion after over three weeks of not seeing dad

And this is what it looks like to drive home after being gone for 6 weeks

And this just sums up the way I feel about Utah
Beauty

We had a great Summer! I think next year, you will be more involved though

No comments:

Post a Comment