13 months
Your favorite thing to do is to play "peek-a-boo." All I have to do is say, "where is Isla," and you cover your face and then uncover it. You laugh so hard.
You are obsessed with giving people bones and high fives
You are also obsessed with climbing. I think Avery is rubbing off on you. The minute you saw the bunk beds and Grandma Tam's house, you climbed the ladder and were on the top
You are not just walking well, you are running everywhere you go
I started putting you in the nursery. We were in Utah, and they didn't know how old you were. You are really good when I'm not around, so I figured I would just leave you there instead of having to wander the halls all 3 hours of church. It was a successful decision.
Its the weirdest thing, but we will ask you a yes or no question, and you will always answer with a "yeah." At first I thought it was a coincidence, but overtime you say the word, it totally makes sense.
You love going down slides now
14 months
We will ask you "what does the cow say," and you say, "boo."
You know where your nose is, and you say, "no," when we ask you were it is. You aren't meaning the actual word "No," you are meaning the word, "nose."
Everytime we ask you where the moon is, you point up to the sky
You are really understanding directions. You will go and get your diapers and other things.
You love to play with balls, and you say the word, "ba."
15 months
You are really into books now, especially turning pages. You say, "buhh" when you see the books
These are your new words, "doggie, ba-ba, wa-wa, ba (bath), baw (ball), buh (book)
You will go and grab another book from a different room if I ask you to
You are starting to wake up at night again. What the Heck Isla!!!
Maybe its because you are getting your molars? You are pretty miserable
You now know where your nose, eyes, hair, teeth and belly button are
You breath really hard when we ask you what the doggie says
You still love binkies and bottles. Its gonna be really tough breaking you away from those
You are pretty rough with people. You will just go up to kids and hit them. I don't think its because you are mean, I think its because you get really excited and that's what you do. But I will say "soft" and you will rub the person's face softly. You also bow your head to the person when I say, "give love."







No comments:
Post a Comment