Saturday, April 26, 2014

Mom





1. What time did you get up this morning? 6 am.... its sad, but that's actually semi sleeping in these days! Your sisters are early birds.

2. Favorite candy? Peanut Butter M&M's... or basically anything with peanut butter and chocolate- best combination ever!

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? X-men. It was pretty awesome!

4. What is your favorite TV show? Friday Night Lights. Love me some football... and high school drama!

5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Eggs or a smoothie or oatmeal

6. Are you a Mommy's girl or a Daddy's girl? I have always been a mama's girl but as I'm getting older, I'm starting to be kind of both.

7. What food do you dislike? Green olives. But I absolutely love black olives. I swear they aren't in the same family!

8. What is your favorite music at the moment? I love the Lumineers right now. Good ole Folk music

9. What kind of car do you drive? 2010 Honda Odyssey (mini van), its hot!

10. Favorite sandwich? Turkey Bacon Avacado stuffed with tons of lettuce, banana peppers, olives, spinach and cheese. Yummy!

11. What characteristics do you despise? People who only think and talk about themselves... or fake people.

12. Favorite piece of clothing? I love my PJ's hands down.

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?  Thailand and other places in Asia

14. Are you an organized person? I am definitely getting there

15. Where would you retire? If California wasn't so dumb, I would love to live there, in San Luis Obispo, but it is dumb, so maybe Utah?

16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? My 30th birthday was amazing! I got a spa day and my friends threw me a party. I loved it!

17. What are you going to do when you finish this? Go to bed

18. Furthest place you have ever visited? I think the furthest place is Dominica in the Bahamas. It was wonderful!

19. When is your birthday? Feb 8th 

20. Morning person or a night person? In college I was such a night owl, but now I'm a total morning person. I'm that annoying morning person that everyone hates because I'm really happy in the mornings.

21. What is your shoe size? 8

22. Pets? We have a crazy cat named KC. She hunts lizards, rabbits, snakes and we have even found a dead bird in the garage. Don't mess with her.

23. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? We are going to Utah for the Summer tomorrow.

24. What did you want to be when you were little? A fireman, I'm tough!

25. How are you today? I'm tired! But good, went to a BBQ with friends and it was fun.

26. What is your favorite flower? I love lilles

27. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? June 14th because we get to go on vacation to Utah for the rest of the summer and escape this hot AZ summer.

28. What are you listening to right now? Music, a band called Passenger.

31. What was the last thing you ate? Dessert. Carmelitas. Yums.

32. Do you wish on stars? I do when I'm in Lake Powell. There are millions of shooting stars.

33. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Green, because I like that color

34. How is the weather right now? Hot hot hot!


34. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Your dad


35. Favorite soft drink? I like homemade rootbeer or cream soda

36. Favorite restaurant? Cheesecake factory

37.. Hair color? Strawberry blond

38. What was your favorite toy as a child? My little ponies. I even had a pony house.

39. Summer or Winter? Summer

40. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla

41. Coffee or tea? I like the smell of coffee
42. When was the last time you cried? Last night in a movie, it was about someone dying of cancer. Sad!!!
43. What is under your bed? Lots of dust... and probably dead scorpions. (hopefully dead)

44. What did you do last night? Went to dinner at Texas Road House and then to that sad movie.
45. Salty or sweet? I love salty and sweet together right now

46. How many keys on your key ring? Probably 2 or 3
47. How many years at your current job? I've been a mom for 5 1/2 years now, phew!
48. Favorite day of the week? Probably Saturday

49. Do you make friends easily? Yeah, I think so



No comments:

Post a Comment