Friday, May 5, 2017

3 years

Happy 3rd birthday Isla!

 It started with breakfast in bed



A heart shaped egg toast, chocolate cereal and a smoothie!

Then we went to the local bakery, and you picked out a cookie the size of your head and we ate it at the park





And it ended with cake and presents


Good 'ole Rupunzel. The only movie you will sit through!

Later that weekend, we had a high-end tea party with all the local ladies!

10 little girls equals pure chaos, a couple break downs and two dad's getting makeovers! Phew, fun but crazy!








 Jenny

 Amerida

 Ari

Beautiful dads






The party girl could take it no more!

And our waiter, good ole Jack!

Isla, you are the glue that holds our family together, somehow you reign us all in!













you are one of the best conversationalists you will ever meet









You act so old and wise for your age





But will best us with your latest potty talk





You are as sassy as they come





You are also very sure of yourself





You love your princess books





You love taking baths





You love listening to nursery rhymes





You rock out to Raffi all the time





Sometimes I have to drive you around in order for you  to take a nap





When I put you to sleep, I have to lay with you, and my arm has to go under your head





You have to snap the top of your carseat together, its offensive if I try to do it





I know that you will always take care of me, mostly because you told me that when I get old, you will wipe my bum!





She loves soup





you love snacks





You didn't give up your binky easily, you were about 2 1/2 and we really had to pull out the moves!





You are very determined 





And sometimes stubborn



But very very sweet and loving



You give the best compliments



I know that you will always take care of me, mostly because you told me that when I get old, you will wipe my bum!




We love our blonde hair blue eyed Isla!



No comments:

Post a Comment