Thursday, May 15, 2014

First Mother's day

I'm not gonna lie Isla. I kind of didn't want you to be born the second week of May because of a lot of reasons. 1) I didn't want to be pregnant another week and 2) I didn't want to have to share my mother's day with your birthday every 6 years. Selfish. Yes. I'm just being honest. I love Mother's day. I get to be lazy, catered to and the center of love and attention for one full day. Do you understand why I wouldn't want to share that. Plus I wouldn't want you to have to share your birthday with your stinky old mother. So its a win-win situation that you were born on May 4th. 

Grandma and Grandpa were still here visiting us on Mother's day. So we made Grandma Tam jump in my bed in the morning so we could enjoy the peaceful morning together. You guys made us breakfast in bed. It was wonderful! I'm so glad you were here for it. It was a special day and I'm so happy that I am a mother of 3!


No comments:

Post a Comment