Saturday, May 3, 2014

Pregnancy

First trimester:

Super excited, then BAM, I was pretty tired and sick! Food made me ill, and I lost about 5 pounds. All I wanted to do was sleep. I wanted to puke at the sight of anything sweet. Weird.

Second trimester:

I started to feel better and regain my appetite. I craved the weirdest things like egg Mcmuffins, hot dogs, grapefruit juice, and cottage cheese with Ritz crackers.

I started to feel you move at about 16 weeks. It felt like butterflies in my tummy.

I wasn't quite showing yet that I was pregnant, but my clothes started fitting different. I hadn't gained much weight because I was sick the first trimester.


Third trimester:
28 weeks

I was feeling pretty good. You were a very active baby! More than your sisters were, which is scary because they are busy busy!

I had my official ultra sound and we were able to see you

Kind of, you were being shy, but nice leg sister!

You always got really active at night, like almost where you hurt me because you were moving so much!


34 weeks

35 weeks

Starting to get really uncomfortable and this is when the time went by so slow!!!

I really was so uncomfortable. You were all up in my ribs. I had no more room for you. My body just ached! I had gained about 20 pounds.

40 weeks

Love you baby, but get out!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment